Rain forecasted for tonight and most of tomorrow, with a chance - a slight chance - that the storm will taper off in time for tomorrow night's concert.
So, at this point, plans are moving forward. If the forecast says the storm will end around 3 or 4 p.m. we will have the concert. Otherwise, it will be too wet for the band to set up. A final decision will be posted by 12 noon tomorrow 6/17.